Buick Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Buick owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Buick have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Buick problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2014 Buick Encorebattery dead#1
- 2010 Buick Enclavepower steering intermittent failure#2
- 2008 Buick LaCrosseair bag light on/off while driving#3
- 2008 Buick Enclaveairbag light on#4
- 2014 Buick Enclavebattery not holding charge#5
- 2008 Buick Enclavecheck engine light on#6
- 2009 Buick Enclavecheck engine light on#7
- 2009 Buick Lucernefuse block melted#8
- 2011 Buick Enclaveleaking power steering rack#9
- 2008 Buick Enclaveouter cv boot leaking#10