Sudden Low Beam Headlight Failure
The 1st generation Lacrosse and Rainier have low beam headlights can suddenly shut off even though the lights themselves are perfectly fine. The issue is a a defective headlamp driver module which is responsible for distributing power to th…Continue reading article "Sudden Low Beam Headlight Failure"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Lights Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- headlights (low beams) go off intermittently in the 2006 LaCrosse
- headlight failure in the 2005 LaCrosse
- headlights go out while driving in the 2007 LaCrosse
- only have high beams in the 2005 LaCrosse
- lights go out while driving in the 2003 Century
- headlights flicker in the 2009 LaCrosse
- headlights don't work properly in fog in the 2017 Encore
General Motors is in the news again with a recall of another 733,000 vehicles, 5 golden rings, 1 partridge in a pear tree and who knows what else at this point...
The recall is for your front turn signals each have two bulbs, and if both those bulbs burn out you'll be presented with a warning light. However, if only one bulb burns out there's no warning and GM wants to fix that.…keep reading article "Turn Signal Breakdown Recall"