Inaccurate Gas Gauge
GM vehicles have a problem with defective gas gauges that leave owners wondering just how much fuel is left in their tank. The gauge goes a little whacko once the tank is less than half full, with owners saying it sticks in place or bounces…Continue reading article "Inaccurate Gas Gauge"
Coolant Leaks Through Cracked Intake Manifold
Buick leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure & cracked intake manifold gasket. Detailed information about the Dexcool class action lawsuit and leaking coolant from intake manifold gasket failure.Continue reading article "Coolant Leaks Through Cracked Intake Manifold"
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink in the 2000 Regal
- power window failure in the 2000 Regal
- blinker makes the car shuts off in the 1998 Regal
- power window failure in the 2004 Regal
- sudden loss of power in the 2000 Regal