Inaccurate Gas Gauge
GM vehicles have a problem with defective gas gauges that leave owners wondering just how much fuel is left in their tank. The gauge goes a little whacko once the tank is less than half full, with owners saying it sticks in place or bounces…Continue reading article "Inaccurate Gas Gauge"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Interior Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- dash lights gone haywire in the 2002 Rendezvous
- dashboard failing in the 2001 LeSabre
- door locks faulty in the 2008 LaCrosse
- faulty gas gauge in the 2006 Rendezvous
- interior accessories not working properly in the 2008 Enclave
- display screen difficult to read in the 2015 Encore
- dashboard peeling in the 2003 LeSabre
What's your preferred driver seat position --- close to the wheel? lounging back? rotisserie?
Oh, that last one? Yeah, it turns out Buick discovered an issue in the 2011 Regal that could catch the seats on fire.…keep reading article "What's That Smell? 2011 Regal Seats Catching on Fire"